Consulting & Teaching
Rabbi Daniel Siegel's Website
Rabbi Daniel Siegel has been a consultant to many organizations and communities over the past 20 years. His chief focus has been to help synagogues and rabbis in times of personal and institutional transition. Rabbi Siegel trained and received a certificate in Conflict Resolution from the Justice Institute of British Columbia and initiated a Mediation Centre at Dartmouth College. He has served several communities in this capacity over the past years including the Gloucester Renewal Community, Or Shalom, and the Dartmouth Hillel community.
Rabbi Siegel has assisted congregations with:
- the search for a new rabbi
- resolving conflict within the synagogue
- resolving conflicts between rabbi and synagogue
- long and short term vision processes
- helping a community identify its purpose
- supporting individual rabbis
- creating a siddur for the community
To speak with Reb Daniel about working with your congregation, board or organization, contact him at 250.335.3020 or by email (email@example.com).
versions of Siddur
Retreats on Hornby